For our client TVH, a global (family owned) company specialized in parts for forklifts, industrial vehicles, construction and agricultural machinery we are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Specialist EMEA to strengthen the HR team.
You will be a member of our Global People Operations team and you will report to the EMEA Total Rewards Manager.
The EMEA Total Rewards (Senior) Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing and managing our EMEA employee rewards framework and related tools (both for compensation and benefits).
You will be a key player in a wide range of rewards related activities (ao reviewing EMEA wide rewards trends and be the subject matter expert for internal questions and training, support the implementation and further development of compensation and benefit policies, tools and processes, monitor market trends and changing regulations etc).
The ideal candidate is eager to learn, detail-oriented and can handle various projects, stakeholders and competing priorities in a calm and mature way. You enjoy being part of a team where people are put at the center, and where we dare to challenge and push our Rewards model to support continuous growth. Our goal is to attract, retain and motivate our talented employees and enhancing our company’s profile as best place to work.
- Alignment with country experts, to deep dive in current compensation and benefits packages and translate findings in transparent overviews and baselines.
- Develop a clear and consistent reward philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives. Set-up standard work around salary and labor market benchmark studies to monitor competitiveness of TVH’s Total Rewards approach.
- Define fair, equitable and competitive total rewards packages/policies that are aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals. Ensure that our reward practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, country specific legislation, etc).
- Take the lead in various change and innovation projects related to rewards, in cooperation with the wider HR team. As Total Rewards specialist, you are involved in digitization projects related to this topic. You will play a leading role in developing the reward strategy and a correct and timely execution of such strategy across EMEA.
- You will provide subject matter expertise on compensation management and job analysis to support the business and wider HR team to attract and retain key talent. You will coach other team members on best practices in these areas.
- You will make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and non-financial compensation. You will also drive our Compensation administration work (eg merit review, market data trends review, run overall reports etc)
- Set-up and manage international partnerships/contracts on the benefits side to create synergies for the TVH Group across EMEA (including periodic benefits reviews, continued benchmarking etc).
Who are we looking for?
- You have between 2-5 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits (or in a operational HR role with Total rewards aspects) in a complex international environment;
- You can apply data analysis techniques and are able to conduct detailed studies and do strong recommendations;
- Microsoft Suite (specifically Excel) and Google platform (Gmail, Calendar, Drive) knowledge
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- You enjoy matching the needs of our customers to an evolving Total Rewards model.
- Strong team player with a high level of organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with confidential information in a mature way
- Fluent in Dutch and English and able to work in Belgium
This is working at TVH:
- An exciting position in an international company with a people-centric company culture.
- The opportunity to play a pioneering role in the further expansion of TVH’s Compensation & Benefits policy in EMEA.
- The chance to become part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, amongst others through guidance, access to Linkedin Learning and many training courses.
- Flexible working hours with attention to a healthy work-life balance and with the possibility to work from home.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance, corporate restaurant and with 20 paid holidays and 12 working time reduction days.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in the TVH Park (the company’s) green zone.
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee).